Immigration Medical Examination: I 693
Immigration Physicals are required for all individuals applying for Citizenship, permanent residency, or a green card before approval of their application. Only USCIS Designated Civil Surgeons can perform these exams for them to be valid. Dr. Abdo is a certified USCIS Designated Civil Surgeon and experienced with the medical requirements necessary for these examinations. We do all necessary testing, complete all of the necessary paperwork for you, and have the required vaccines on site.
Our physician and staff are fully trained and certified to make your Immigration Physical process as simple as possible. Because the USCIS requires different vaccinations and tests depending on your age and medical history, you can rely on our expertise to provide you with the exact tests and vaccinations that are required by the USCIS for your path to citizenship.
The examination fee is $300 and includes the following:
- Physical exam by our USCIS designated Physician.
- Blood test for TB (age 2 years and up).
- Blood test for Syphilis (age 15 years and up).
- Urine test for Gonorrhea (age 15 years and up).
- Discussing and recommending vaccination requirements for the completion of your I-693 form.
- Sealing the completed I-693 form in our secure envelope.
- Communicating and providing any further information to the USCIS after you submit your completed I-693 form.
- MMR – $130.00
- Varicella – $ 200.00
- Tetanus – $40.00
- Flu Shot (in Season) – $25.00
- Hepatitis B – to be done at pharmacy
- Chest X-ray (if required)
These prices are as current as the date of this webpage and are subject to change as our costs increase.
What to bring to your Immigration Medical Exam appointment
Photo Identification (Valid government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport (preferred))
A copy of any prior immunization vaccinations records
Copy of COVID-19 vaccination record
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- Immigration Physical Form I-693 (Pre-completed with your information)
Please use black ink ONLY when completing Section I.
DO NOT SIGN the form but bring it with you to the examination